newbie from Australia

jake50

Hi
Found this forum when looking up advice for the 30-378. Have a couple of Wby300's in a Ruger No1's with aftermarket Tobler 26" heavy barrels on them. Decided i need more speed.
Cheers

Thanks mate,yeh its not a bad place to live if u keep out of the kown trouble areas. But i like the idea of a few states in the US have,, carrying concieled handguns for protection, that must stop a good number of the baddies from doing there thing.

Yeh a good poll . i have been putting up on a couple of Ozz forums re handgun hunting U should see some of the BS that the shooters of rifles come up with Eg. arh we need to kill the animal outright and not wound them, there ok if u want to finnish the game, they dont have enough power for human kills, its to hard to ask the peolple who are elected by the shooters (The shooters Party) to push for handgun hunting as they are to scared to upset the anti gun lobby, its goes on. If i get rich i might move to Montana :D

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.