G'day from Australia

DanMac

Hi LRH forum members,

I am posting on here for the first time, I've been reading the articles and forums for 5+ years now and have enjoyed learning and researching all manners of info through these very pages. thank you all for the hours upon hours of entertainment and reading time you've provided in the past...

I have a few queries I hope someone here can help with and maybe others in the same boat can benefit from.

Administration peoples, thank you for approving the application for becoming a forum member.

Cheers
Dan

Glad to have you here, Maybe I can make down your way one of these years. I tried to get approved for a New Zealand hunting forum but they blocked me, which I don't hold it against them cause they probably we're just trying to protect their site from unkowns.

Welcome Dan,,, good have you on board...

I'm from the North West of Canada along the Rocky Mountain Range... I truely enjoy the stories from down under...

I have a few long distance family members in the lower part of Australia...

Cheers back at you Dan

Welcome to the forum! It's good to have another view point on topics. What kind of shooting do you like to do?

Glad to have you here, Maybe I can make down your way one of these years. I tried to get approved for a New Zealand hunting forum but they blocked me, which I don't hold it against them cause they probably we're just trying to protect their site from unkowns.
Sorry to hear that the NZ forum blocked you, I thought us Kiwis would have been more accommodating than that.
OP sorry for derailing your thread!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.