New Zealand Gun Buy Back

I liked this line the best

"He added that if owners are not allowed to make their case through the justice system "the only alternative is revolution."

It's a pity that he apologized for making the statement. In the case of the New Zealanders, a revolution is a viable option.

I hope the gun owners in New Zealand keep up with noncompliance. And let's all hope that the authorities that try to confiscate firearms have to pay a horrible price to get them. If that occurs it will have a chilling effect on confiscation talk here.

Manitou

It just goes to show that our enemies are after ALL firearms. They will expand the scope of this abomination of their legislative system to ban as much as they can.

Let's hope our gun owning brothers in New Zealand resist this with all and every means at their disposal. And let's aid them with whatever means we can ( not sure how we can accomplish this but maybe folks on this forum have ideas)

Well crap....that really smells bad for law abiding citizens of New Zealand. Mass hysteria and high emotions carried the day there, for sure. The parliament should be impeached. Sad that 51 people died, for sure, yet the govt made a lot regular people criminals by the stroke of a pen, and they don't care. It almost happened here, and it still may. Chaos reigns supreme in a straight up Democracy, which we do not have, thank goodness, but aggravating deals still get made behind closed doors. Lindsay Graham is pushing a bill to incentivize states to enact draconian gun confiscation laws on their own cause " it's not going to happen at the federal level " paraphrased. Meaning he is in favor of disarming us. As a so called Conservative. It is becoming downright infuriating. A criminal uses a firearm, so let's make EVERYONE that owns a firearm a criminal. I know some folks, some of them pretty well, that have stated if they are made into criminals by having their firearms outlawed, then they are going to become ACCOMPLISHED criminals.

They are going to have to do what we need to do and go to the polls and vote these libatards out of office.

Make it clear that we don't want our rights trampled on.

Don't get me started:mad:

J E CUSTOM

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts