NEW YEAR - CHASING AWAY THE DEMONS

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
I lived in Japan and SE Asia.
Also lived in Hawaii for 9 years.
There is more fireworks blowen off on New Years than any other night.
More roof fires are started than any other time. January 1st in HI looks likes SNOW on the ground from all the blowen up fireworks.
They say the fireworks gets rid of the evil spirts.
WELL y'all in the United States should take heed and try to rid of the Liberals.
I went out into our storage shed and found some industrial fireworks displays from many years ago.
Jill said to wait till after 11:00PM. I can't wait but have to do it in a place away from our property. It has been raining all day so no worries about starting a fire in the woods. Also have to get rid of some Staball and 4F mixed.
Should be a good display!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I've never tried smokeless powder to launch firework mortars. Sounds a bit on dangerous side to me. I have always loved to shoot fireworks. A friend and I had a fireworks stand when we were in college. We never came out in the black due to our personal firework displays every night. Great times!

I've never tried smokeless powder to launch firework mortars. Sounds a bit on dangerous side to me. I have always loved to shoot fireworks. A friend and I had a fireworks stand when we were in college. We never came out in the black due to our personal firework displays every night. Great times!
Disclaimer
I use black powder mixed with smokeless.
Works fine. I still have Three fingers on my left hand!
Also never video my secret events!
It is a one time show!

Recent Posts