New Trijicon Ten Mile HX LRH scopes

Well, I bought this "used" one (actually open box) on Amazon.

Zeiss Victory V8 1.8-14x50 T Riflescope Ill #60 ASV/BDC Turret (522119-9960-040
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Return window closed on Jul 1, 2020
$1,688.77

Last year I bought a Schmidt Klassik 4-16x50 in Ebay from Australia for $800 US. Everyone missed that the price was in AUS dollars.

Being alert is the key.

Good lord...Those aren't even close to the level of long range precision scopes we are talking about!

Compare apples to apples bud.

Uh huh, it's "only" a $3400 scope normally. Just more Euro junk ---- lmao

Uh huh, it's "only" a $3400 scope normally. Just more Euro junk ---- lmao

Talking about long range precision scopes here. The type of optics needed to make shots across long western mountain canyons accurately or win long range PRS competitions. Not the optics you listed that are better suited for hunting white tails on bean fields from a blind.

Never heard of anyone using either of those scopes in PRS. Let alone using ANY scopes that only have a 14x or 16x top end magnification.
Anything under 18-20x on the top end just doesn't do the job for me. Most of my long range scopes have a top end of 24x or more. Trijicon gets the job done for me when it comes to long range shooting and reliability.

You couldn't "give" me those scopes you bought for the type of shooting I like to do. They'd collect dust in the safe. They just won't work.

Last edited:
So how is the glass on the ten mile vs the accupower? What else can you compare the ten mile glass too?

You won't touch a Schmidt, Kahles, or Swaro for $1800 with the same magnification levels of the Trijicon Tenmile scopes.

Zeiss V4 and V6 glass isn't as good and the mechanics (turrets, zero stop, illumination, etc) on the Trijicon is far superior to Zeiss.

My 4.5-30x56 Accupower and 4-24x50 Tenmile below

View attachment 222669

View attachment 222668
Is that 4-24 only offered in mil?