New to reloading-7mm-08 question

if you are not finding any pressure signs you may find another a little hotter be careful working up as you are new to this game and we want to keep you around awhile good luck with it looks like you are on the right track
Haa. Yes that would be nice. I saw no pressure sings at 41. I was hoping to push them fast. Maybe I could get lucky and find another accuracy node at 42 or 43 grains

So I tested my first loads today. No chronograph results yet. My loads were Barnes ttsx 140 grains at 2.755 coal. Ladder tested 40, 40.5, and 41 grains of varget. Gun seemed to like 40 grains best. Picture with measurement were my second shots from 200. Made the adjustments on my scope. It's a cheap vx2 3x9x40 but it holds zero well and tracks well too. The second picture is after adjustment. Almost dead center. This is so fun!

I would follow @JMW67 advise. Then when ypu find that sweet load I recommend you try it again and verify your group. Always have to verify them.

After then try it out to 200, 300, 400 and on until you get to your max range

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.