New testimonials from Long Range Rifles, LLC customers

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
A few of the following testimonial snippets are new. Click on the link below to read the rest of each one and to see target pictures.

I have a good supply of ready-to-ship rifles right now.

Long Range Rifles

• "This is how a custom built rifle should shoot"
  • "At 925 yards with a 6mph wind I put three rounds into a 4" group just to the right of the bullseye!"
  • "My first shot at 993 yards impacted 1 inch high and 1 inch right of my aiming point. My second bullet divot in the granite rock touched the first divot."
  • "With a 3 shot group it's hard to tell if we shot 3 times. With a 5 shot group all we need is a dime to cover it."
  • "My first 6 shot group at 100yds was just barely larger than a dime"
  • "I couldn't be happier with it and when I look for my next rifle I may have to give you another email."
  • "Scott said he had gotten out to 900 yards, putting 4 shots into 4 inches."
  • "I just received my new 7MM Dakota from Len on monday. So far it has been every thing I had hoped for. After shooting 13 rounds through it cleaning between each round. I shot a 3 shot group that measured .412 inches. "
  • "The gun is a masterpiece of metal artwork & precision engineering. I am very impressed!"

READ MORE >>

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts