"New Style" Savage bolt parts/schematics?

I decided to contact Savage and I got utterly zero help. Since the rifle has a custom barrel, they won't help me, despite the fact that the bolt/receiver/etc is entirely OEM. On top of that, they only sell bolt/trigger parts to a licensed gunsmith.
You provided way too much information. No gun manufacturer wants to hear you customize it, and it also relieves them of any manufacturer warranty. I have quite a few Savage actions builds and had no problem dealing with Savage. The phone call was long, but they have always come through, and most of the small parts were free. The ship to gunsmith only is new to me.

Try https://www.gunshack.com/savage-parts. Order from Numrich what you think is the correct part. What do you have to lose, esp. from an action you have no idea what the previous owner did. You cannot base the parts you currently have on what the parts breakdown shows. Good luck!

Have you verified that your firing pin is straight? I had one bent and it was giving erratic pull weights.

You can also order an extraction improvement kit from Gun Shack

Savage Enhanced Extractor Kit

50B05481-C2F9-4985-9E38-AB84155CBB36.jpeg
AA68B089-CB14-4D2C-A4CA-A9645ED379A3.jpeg
0E223F2B-9D44-4170-9EC8-9EE4B1F9D3B2.jpeg
34BA9B12-257F-48CB-8843-89DF6FB522C1.jpeg

SSS will also take your $ and not return a phone call. A year or so later you might get what you ordered
That's interesting feedback since they don't share a business phone number.

I must be all wrong. I emailed, filled out the form, delivered the rifle. It was ready about when promised. I picked it up. I forget. Rebarreling and true&time took maybe 2 months.

Had a small issue, I was helped. Hmmm. What am I not getting?

Had a Savage bolt fail me the other day with light primer strikes. Guessing it was caused by a sliver of primer cup, as a few rounds earlier, I had an old Winchester WLR primer pierce. Pulled it apart and cleaned/inspected, and I think it's probably fine, but...

...this got me thinking about replacing springs and small wear parts (ejector spring, extractor, striker spring, etc), as I have three identical setups with round counts around 1K. Springs and such are just cheap insurance.

Anyway...When looking at schematics on Numrich/Brownells/google, all I can seem to find is the "old style" bolts and rifles. Mine are all bottom bolt release, younger than ca. 2005 ish.

Anyone know where to source parts for the newer style bolts?

For comparison, here's the schematic I keep seeing when searching for 110/111 Savage parts....

View attachment 357443

View attachment 357444
Slight differences on Numrichs for 110 vs 111, but neither matches my setup, and I haven't found one model's schematic that shows the bottom bolt release.

View attachment 357445

As you can see, it's running a completely different striker/spring configuration. 2 little springs at the back of the striker, trombone machining at the front of the striker, etc.

Wondering if there's anyone who knows how to find the right parts for this model, or even what this version would be called for google foo...

EDIT: The plot thickens. Was wrong about all three being identical. Two started life as 111 Long Range Hunters (magnum bolt face). Those have bolt assemblies that match the top schematic above. The one in the above picture is from a donor action I bought on LRH classifieds. I believe it began life as a 300WM "Bear Hunter" or something similar, but am not positive.
Sorry I didn't see this post sooner, and by now you may already figured it out. I too had light primer strikes on my Savage XP. I just got off the phone with Savage. They re-did the springs. Also, in your photo you are missing the washer between the two springs. They are sending me all new springs, washer and firing pin. Here's the catch-all these parts MUST be ordered AND shipped to a FFL holder. Good luck!

Sorry I didn't see this post sooner, and by now you may already figured it out. I too had light primer strikes on my Savage XP. I just got off the phone with Savage. They re-did the springs. Also, in your photo you are missing the washer between the two springs. They are sending me all new springs, washer and firing pin. Here's the catch-all these parts MUST be ordered AND shipped to a FFL holder. Good luck!

I did notice the missing washer (previous owner musta lost it), but since we're not able to buy parts for the new style bolt without all the hassle you describe, I ended up just fashioning a replacement washer, but that didn't cure the problem either.

I ended up scoring a complete bolt assembly for about $100, so that's the route I went. It was new stock, but the old style internals, so now all three of my rifles have the same bolts thankfully.

Really strange to me that they have the new style bolt parts so locked down, yet there's tons of places that sell all the parts for the old style. Makes absolutely no sense... 🤷‍♂️

Order one of these for the missing washer. It is a great upgrade. For as cheap as they are
Has this kit fixed light primer strikes without changing springs? I'm trying to figure out where each part goes in the two piece spring design? If the big spacer goes between the BAS and bolt body, wouldn't that reduce spring preload?