new software help?

wyoming4x4

looking at the nightforce software for ballistics. is their a simple hand held device dedicated for rifle software. My phone is old and don't won't to upgrade yet. looking for something dedicated for ballistic software leave with rifle and reloading gear. also is their any other software out their that is better? nightforce seems to be the top dawg. thanks from wyoming.:rolleyes:

I guess you could buy an I-pod touch and download the app " Shooter "
There is also other apps but try shooter first

Nights Armament also make a ballistic application for I-pod touch .

Go to craigslist and buy a used android platform phone. Applied Ballistic (the upgraded Shooter), Shooter, Bullet Flight (KAC program), Strelok and many others are available. Don't buy anything Otterbox or Magpul don't make a case for. Yes, these phones will work as stand alone devices and do not need a network to run most programs.

recenlty purchased a applied ballistics for long range shooting. it had a program/disc with book. problem solved! thanks Bryan. now i just have to figure out all this stuff and shoots some bullets.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.