Ballistics software

RBrowning

Does anyone have a favorite software that they use to calculate trajectories under various environmental conditions? I have been using Sierra's Infinity program but it doesn't allow you to use two different sets of environmental conditions, ie, if you sight in at 70 degrees then hunt at 30 degrees. What would the POI be changed to? Is there a program out there that would allow you to have predictable results?

Thanks for your input,
RB

Rick.The one I use is the JBM program off of Snipercountry.com.We have done 7 Long Range gun's with it.And it has been VERY close.Within a few click's.

RB

I like the Oehler Ballistics program the best of any that I have or have discarded.

You can run and graph three bullets/cartridges against each other out to 2500 yards at the same time.

Very good for comparing what one bullet will do against the other in ANY weight and Caliber. You can print the graph out also.

Darryl Cassel

Warning! This thread is more than 23 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.