New scope

Hey, I just outside of Houston, a long way from mulie country !

Anyway, I have a 5.5x22x50 NXS w/Moar and Zstop.. Scope is in excellent condition, Don't think there's a flaw of any kind on it...Or in it.. I'd sell for $1,500 if your interested.

I have a SHV in 5-20 and love it. Best advice I can give ya is go look through a bunch of them if that's a option for you. I also have a Burris XTR II, Vortex PST Gen II, which are all very nice. Good luck!

Forgot about the burris XTR another good one!

I am building a 6.5x284 and it should be ready in about 2-3 weeks. The last thing I need for it is a new scope. I have about $1200-$1300 to spend. What scope would you go with?
What are you using the gun for? do you have a preference for FFP or 2FP? For FFP-I like the Burris Veracity line. For 2FP-Ilike the Zeiss Conquest V4 line, should work for you good luck.

If you are considering NF look for DEMO and the product , have found them at Optics Planet and even out them on their wish list , they notified me and I bought with no probs and good discount. Andy Backus might be able to help you , give him a call.

If this is a hunting rifle more than a target rifle be sure to also compare the weights of the scopes you're interested in. I made the mistake of buying a great scope with everything I wanted for a new hunting rifle but it was not enjoyable to haul around hunting.

I have a Zeiss V6 5-30 on my 6.5-284. Great scope. I used to run a Sightron SIII 6-24 on it and it was very good. I still love the MOA-2 reticle. Anyway, the glass is better on the V6, but I think the Sightron is really good for the money.

I am building a 6.5x284 and it should be ready in about 2-3 weeks. The last thing I need for it is a new scope. I have about $1200-$1300 to spend. What scope would you go with?
I was looking for a scope late last year for an AR-10 in 6.5 CM and I came across optic's company new to me TRACT Optics. I did some searching on YOUTUBE for more information on the company and what they offered. TRACT TORIC UHD 30mm 4-20x50 (MOA, MRAD, MRAD PRS) purchase directly from company price $1294. Optics lens SCHOTT HT Glass & ED Lens. I did the buy and am I happy with the purchase.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.