• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New Savage Target Actions

bailey1474

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
We just got 2 of the RBRP target actions in. It has their new 6 oz trigger and I think it is going to be SWEET!!!

They are $375 + actual shipping to your ffl.

We'll have some RBLP coming later and they are the same $$.

Call 800-522-3314 and ask for B.J. or Steve or email us @ the addresses in our profiles.

Those are the 308 bolt face correct?
Are they long enough for a 6.5-284, or 308 length?

those are great prices!!!

any new fast twist .223 or 22-250 barrels for sale?

That is the 308 boltface. Not sure on the 6.5-284. Might run into some issues w/the 140 class bullets. Although they chambered the new F class rifle in that caliber and is on the same action.

I have read that these are Short Single Shot Actions and that there is a shorter , enclosed ejection Port and that loaded rounds will not eject by action of the Bolt as the bullet will block ejection . Loaded rounds must be manually removed after they exit the chamber.

Both of the RBLP I have coming are spoken for but I will have 3 more coming @ a later date. I still have 2 of the RBRP actions on hand.

When and how much is the cost for the 6.5x284 30" barrels.
And are they the small or large threads

I'm sure you could buy one through the custom shop but by the time you do that you might as well by a match bbl. They are proud of their custom shop stuff.