New premium 300 ultra brass

sorry for all the same posts the server said the message did not post. I see it lied to me sorry
frown.gif

To all.

Have been waiting for a return phone call and Email from this outfit concerning that brass.

If it's the Nickel coated stuff (I think it is), I want "NO" part of it regardless of the price.

I used some of that crap in other cases and you couldn't give me that brass again.

I also received an email from a friend who had similar results with Federal, Nickel plated stuff.

If it's regular brass, I'm interested.

Later
DC
frown.gif

According to all of the pictures I have seen and the articles I read it should be naked brass. Let me know how it works out. I have been thinking about a new Tomahawk.
wink.gif

Just talked to the owner. Brass is "BRASS".No nickel bull. Willing to help with splitting orders.

Called Dave Lauck (owner,D&L Sports) back again. Told him what we were trying to do so far as spliting orders. Answer:Send check or money order for 148.75 and 250 pieces of brass will be FedEX'd to you. My mo is in the mail. By the way, business is in Wyoming. Go to web site to get info_Oh hell,
D&L Sports
PO Box 651
Gillette, Wyoming
82717-0651
307 686 4008
I've done all I can do to help the "cause"
Later

I would be interested in 100pcs to try it, if that fits into the ordering scheme.

Hi, I'm Jim. I've been reading your bulletin board for many months now and have also been looking for quality 300 RUM brass. I know you do not know me, I just started shooting 1000yds in Williamsport last year. Just had my Ultra rebarreled at Hart's and am thinking about a custom 300. Would I be able to get in on the brass? I would be interested in 250-500 pc. Whatever it might take to make an even 1000 for the order. This topic finaly prompted me to register. Thanks Jim

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts