New member on Erie, PA

doctordoctor

I just found the forum and I am looking to buy a new rifle for long range shooting. I am a Front Sight member and just qualified for their precision course. So I have a new found hobby that I would love to get in to. I currently have my dad's A bolt 300 win mag with a leupold Varix 3 scope. However my brother and I are looking at a new rifle.... any suggestions??? We were looking at the Remington XCR long range .308. Also the browning Abolt target. Most likely we will get the Leupold Markl 4 1ox M3 scope.

Anyone know of a long range to practice at near Erie, PA??? just moved here form So. California.

I am also a Pistol enthusiast and teach for the NRA when I find time between my family, church, boy scout and ER residency duties

gun)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!! People have been very helpful already. Great to see we can all be friends even if we are all strangers but share a common love. Gives me warm fuzzies :)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.