New Member in Western WA - needs help

Scamp

Hey guys,

So, I built this rifle: Badger M2008 action (updated bolt), Bartlien 26" SS 308 Win 1/11.5", Bartlien 26" SS 260 Rem 1/8.5", both barrels chambered by Rick Beginski (check out 6mmBR), AICS 2.0 Chassis fitted by GAP Precision. Both barrels are fitted with Surefire stainless muzzle breaks. Action & .308 barrel are olive Cerakote, .260 barrel is black Cerakote. It has the awesome Jackson M21 trigger, an Atlas V8 & BT19 and a Leupold MKIV 6.5-20 Tactical.

I got it all built and then I had a stroke! Now I want to sell it (need funds to paint my race car which I can use), but I don't have any sample targets to show prospective buyers. So I'm looking for a local former 0317, 8541 or 11B/B4 to get me some groups to show the rifle's proper potential. I'm just east of Seattle.

If you qualify (plan on showing me your DD214) please send me a PM. I guarantee that you will have fun and it won't cost you anything.

Thanks
Scamp

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.