New Member in CT

S2H

Hey all,

Been reading the posts on this site on and off for a little while. Decided to create a profile to join/contribute to/continue to learn from the knowledge pool.

Not a LOT of long range hunting in this tiny state, but every once in a while we get a poke at something off in the distance.

Anyway, appreciate all the information everyone is able to share...quite educational.

Scott

Welcome from old saybrook..U need a good excuse to get out of this state and go out west for some good long range shots anyways. Best of luck this year.

Welcome from old saybrook..U need a good excuse to get out of this state and go out west for some good long range shots anyways. Best of luck this year.

Hey thanks! We're not too far apart...I'm up in the Montville area. My longest shots are on coyotes at the moment. Not too many places to stretch the legs around here!!

Ya we only have a 200yard range over at niantic sportsman club. Trying to find someone with a sand pit. That will let me shoot my new 300wm when it gets here. He called me 2 weeks ago and said it should be done by August sometime. Trying to make up my mind on a scope.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.