New Member, How to Private Message

Hope it's sooner for you than me. It took 60 plus days before I could PM someone or even reply to anything in classifieds. Recently there was a thread about making it 6 months ..... I personally think they punish the newbies cause they think we are scammers. I have purchased over $5000 of guns and optic thru this website and it was not easy because of the restrictions on newbies.
I like this forum but you need to stay committed and be patient. It is not designed to be newbie friendly because I guess the evildoers in the world have made everyone untrustworthy until proven otherwise.
Good luck and dont give up!

Hope it's sooner for you than me. It took 60 plus days before I could PM someone or even reply to anything in classifieds. Recently there was a thread about making it 6 months ..... I personally think they punish the newbies cause they think we are scammers. I have purchased over $5000 of guns and optic thru this website and it was not easy because of the restrictions on newbies.
I like this forum but you need to stay committed and be patient. It is not designed to be newbie friendly because I guess the evildoers in the world have made everyone untrustworthy until proven otherwise.
Good luck and dont give up!

Well quit being a scammer and it won't happen anymore!! ;):p

It was way easier on here 10 years ago that's for sure. My first post on here was me trying to sell a $3500 rifle! Lol

This is a great question, I have been a member since 2018 and have sold and bought well over $8,000. worth of stuff on here and still haven't seen where I can PM someone. What am I missing or not seeing? all I see is Like, +quote, Reply.

This is a great question, I have been a member since 2018 and have sold and bought well over $8,000. worth of stuff on here and still haven't seen where I can PM someone. What am I missing or not seeing? all I see is Like, +quote, Reply.

Click on the persons name under their avatar. Youll see a small box that is a snap shot of their profile. Scroll directly down from the users avatar. Look at the follow and ignore buttons. Directly under the follow and ignore buttons is the "start conversation" button. Click on that to PM that person.

Click on the persons name under their avatar. Youll see a small box that is a snap shot of their profile. Scroll directly down from the users avatar. Look at the follow and ignore buttons. Directly under the follow and ignore buttons is the "start conversation" button. Click on that to PM that person.
Thank you I appreciate that 300 whisper.