New Member Here

Hhardrockminer

Hey Guys,
I'm an older hunter with a little interest in the long range shooting but have no one around to aid my advancing in the shooting of longer ranges but am looking into some connections for being able to shoot longer distances than the normal 150-300yds.
I hope to benefit from the vast knowledge that I have seen from the many posts I've been reading on this site, I also hope to gain some of your knowledge and wisdom for my use in the future.
Thanks in advance for our help and sharing you thoughts.

Thanks again,hhardrock

This forum is amazing. So many people with advanced knowledge on here and they are willing to share their years of hard learned experienced. It is nice to have you join us. I hope you find what you are looking for amongst the archives and new posts.

Welcome aboard, when you have the time, please share rifle platforms, scopes being used and the calibers you are shooting, and you will get plenty of help here.

Tony. From Northeastern Colorado.

Last edited:
Hey,
Thanks for the warm welcome and from the posts I've read I know I'll be liking this and most of the fun jabbing I've noticed as I'm not to PC( means People Coming as far as I'm concerned)
I came back from VN in 68 went hunting that fall and had bad experience sold all my guns.
Went until mid 80's before second wife bought me a rifle so I could take the kids out deer hunting.
From there I've gained a few and now that I'm not working(a bum now) retired.
Just bought a new Bergara B14 300WM and I'm looking at a good scope for hunting-targets maybe?? HELP!!!!
Thanks Hhardrock

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts