New member from Texas

kfd518

Looking forward to the discussion here, it seems there are many threads with great information.
I have been hunting most of my adult life from 30-600 yds but the great many recent years has been limited to 110 yds. I load nearly everything I shoot. I am interested in improving my skills from 300-500 as those ranges are not easy for me to practice at currently. Not looking to hunt much further than that range any more.
I have been a member on cast boolits (please delete if we aren't able to post other site names here) since 2015 and I have learned quite a bit over there.

Dale

Honestly it's rather comical how I ended up reading more and more here. I was looking for some projectiles that had recently been available in the classified section for a 25-45 sharps that most certain Most certainly isn't a long range cartridge by any means.

Welcome from Tennessee. Great to have you on the forum. There are many members on here that spend a great deal of time shooting and hunting long range. There are also plenty of members that really have to work to get shots over 350+ while hunting. You never know when that 500+ shot will present itself.