New Member from NH

Hey guys! Came here to snap up a scope that I want for my new air rifle from @22Kreedmire (really want that 3-15 you have) but looks like there are a fair bit of interesting topics here.

I don't do any serious long-distance shooting with any powder burners really but I am working on my proficiency with air rifles. I am a varmint hunter at heart but I tend to go for the smaller species like pigeons, starlings, sparrows and squirrels, game that can be had on farms and in tight spaces like barns or small fields.

Looking forward to learning more as I progress along!

Hey guys! Came here to snap up a scope that I want for my new air rifle from @22Kreedmire (really want that 3-15 you have) but looks like there are a fair bit of interesting topics here.

I don't do any serious long-distance shooting with any powder burners really but I am working on my proficiency with air rifles. I am a varmint hunter at heart but I tend to go for the smaller species like pigeons, starlings, sparrows and squirrels, game that can be had on farms and in tight spaces like barns or small fields.

Looking forward to learning more as I progress along!
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee I'm sure you have much that we could learn from you I know I do I've had several air rifles you know $150 or less and I'm always disappointed with the accuracy I'm wanting to get a more expensive rifle but I've been burned several times on the cheaper ones maybe you could let us know which ones are really accurate looking forward to hearing from you

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.