New member from Mo.

rgp332

Hello guys, I live in central Missouri. Which right now is pretty flooded,we got between 4-12 inches of rain the past couple of days and the rivers are all out of their banks!!
I do alot of Bowhunting and shoot a little bit.Just got a AR-15,been shooting it quite abit. It's a 16" bull barrel flat top with a 4.5x14 burris on top.
You have a cool forum here!! Glad I found it!! Randy :D

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum Randy. I moved from MO about 11 years ago to north Idaho. Miss the family but love it here! I didn't realize you guys were flooding down there... I've got a brother that lives on the Mississippi river outside of St. Loius - guess I better check in on him. Anyway, glad you made your way here; this is a wonderful site with a vast amount of longrange knowledge with some great people. -- Don

The Mississippi is high but I don't know if it's gonna hit flood stage or not. The Gasconade and some of the smaller rivers are really high!Most of the rain hit the SE and central part of the state.

Glad you joined us. I am in the Northeast corner of MO. Hang around here and you will learn alot. Don't be afraid to ask questions, there is alot of knowledge here.

Dan

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.