New member from Mo.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by rgp332, Mar 20, 2008.

1. rgp332

rgp332 Member

Hello guys, I live in central Missouri. Which right now is pretty flooded,we got between 4-12 inches of rain the past couple of days and the rivers are all out of their banks!!
    I do alot of Bowhunting and shoot a little bit.Just got a AR-15,been shooting it quite abit. It's a 16" bull barrel flat top with a 4.5x14 burris on top.
    You have a cool forum here!! Glad I found it!! Randy :D

2. Just Learnin

Just Learnin Well-Known Member

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum Randy. I moved from MO about 11 years ago to north Idaho. Miss the family but love it here! I didn't realize you guys were flooding down there... I've got a brother that lives on the Mississippi river outside of St. Loius - guess I better check in on him. Anyway, glad you made your way here; this is a wonderful site with a vast amount of longrange knowledge with some great people. -- Don

3. rgp332

rgp332 Member

The Mississippi is high but I don't know if it's gonna hit flood stage or not. The Gasconade and some of the smaller rivers are really high!Most of the rain hit the SE and central part of the state.

4. Rupe

Rupe Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site, hope things dry out for you soon.

5. MU Ag Rho

MU Ag Rho Well-Known Member

Glad you joined us. I am in the Northeast corner of MO. Hang around here and you will learn alot. Don't be afraid to ask questions, there is alot of knowledge here.

Dan