New member from Missouri

JO321

Hello everyone,

I have decided to create a Long Range Hunting account. I've been searching the internet for answers to shooting and hunting questions and most of my searches have led me to this community. I thought today would be a great day to become a member and hopefully be able to add to the community.

A little bit about myself: I'm currently an active-duty Marine stationed overseas. My passion for the outdoors started when I was young, growing up in the Ozark hills of Missouri. In the fall, I would hunt deer; in the spring, I would hunt turkeys; and in the summer, I would fish for bass. I've been fortunate to draw Elk tags in Montana a few times and I'm currently saving points for a potential 2026 WY Elk hunt.

I've attached some photos from successful hunting trips!

Attachments

• California Ducks 2022.jpg
    California Ducks 2022.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Missouri Squirrel 2000.jpg
    Missouri Squirrel 2000.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Montana Elk Public Land 2016.jpg
    Montana Elk Public Land 2016.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Montana Mule Deer 2016.jpg
    Montana Mule Deer 2016.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 29
Hello everyone,

I have decided to create a Long Range Hunting account. I've been searching the internet for answers to shooting and hunting questions and most of my searches have led me to this community. I thought today would be a great day to become a member and hopefully be able to add to the community.

A little bit about myself: I'm currently an active-duty Marine stationed overseas. My passion for the outdoors started when I was young, growing up in the Ozark hills of Missouri. In the fall, I would hunt deer; in the spring, I would hunt turkeys; and in the summer, I would fish for bass. I've been fortunate to draw Elk tags in Montana a few times and I'm currently saving points for a potential 2026 WY Elk hunt.

I've attached some photos from successful hunting trips!
Hey Brother Semper Fi!!!
Thanks for you Service!
Welcome to the LRH Forum from GA.
This is the BEST Forum on LR Hunting, Reloading and GS for information and discussion.
The most important part of this Forum are the people!!! A lot of GREAT members and a wealth of information. Can't meet a better bunch of Gals and Guys!!!!
We look forward to your participation and sharing your knowledge with the group.
Hey if you get us a Ticket for an Elk Hunt we will get you one or two for Armadillo's & Possums here in GA. And if really lucky a Racoon. Hogs an Yotes are free.:rolleyes:

If we can help in any way let us Gals and Guys know.
Len & Jill