New Long Range Stick

jsthntn247

This is my first custom built rifle that was put together by Don Geraci. It is a 300 Win Mag designed to shoot 208 and up grain boolits. Shot a 1/4" group with it during barrel break in, so I think it might be a shooter. I Molly coated the barrel od green and wanted a little lighter shade of od on the stock so I mixed some paint together and it came out a little lighter than I hoped, but I can live with it. Here are the paticulars.
Rem action
26" Krieger with Schrewd brake
Fluting done by Kampfeld Customs on barrel and bolt
Manners T5
Badger Lug and bolt handle
Vortex 6-24 pst mil/mil
Aadland triple lug rings
Seekins Rail
Tuned Old style rem trigger

F8F2884F-0A1D-4471-B857-1025B561C897-93683-00000DEFB3305398_zps9832de97.jpg

Karl does some of the best (if not THE best) fluting work i've ever seen, he did my barrel too. Talk about a super nice guy...

Great looking rig, i've almost bought the AAD triple lug mounts a couple times, they look hella stout.

Thanks for posting.

t

Karl does some of the best (if not THE best) fluting work i've ever seen, he did my barrel too. Talk about a super nice guy...

Great looking rig, i've almost bought the AAD triple lug mounts a couple times, they look hella stout.

Thanks for posting.

t

Thanks fellas, the aadland rings are super stout. John (the owner) is a really nice guy. I ordered mediums and they were too high, I emailed him and asked him about trading for some lows and he sent me some lows the next day. Can't beat customer service like that.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.