New kid in town.

Howdy all. Long time reader, first time poster.
Im in Longview Tx and have been so since '91. Im an avid hunter, shooter, reloader n joined this site to learn and pass on what little has stuck in my head over the years.
As a once upon a time Marine....I bleed green.....all three shades.... Remington, RCBS, and Sierra.
Ok, yall play nice, n dont pick on me cuz Im a newbie. Im real sensitive.

As a once upon a time Marine....I bleed green.....all three shades.... Remington, RCBS, and Sierra.
Ok, yall play nice, n dont pick on me cuz Im a newbie. Im real sensitive.

Well for a mis-guided-kid ya may as well add picked-on to the moniker.:) Around here no slack is cut, no quarter given, we're as tough as nails.

Once upon a time Marine? What's with that? I tho't ya was always a Marine.:)

Welcome aboard, from a 'former' sailor.:rolleyes:

I'm figgerin' some pretty good stuff stuck in that knoggin'. Let'er rip.

The other color is Yellow. You'll catch on.:)

Why, thank ya sea going bell hop! I appreciate the welcome. Gives me the warm fuzzies all up on the insides:)

Still getting my feet wet here, so to speak. But liking the site.

I was hoping for more cleavage on my welcoming party, but guess you'll have to do.

Where you from?

Yea, we hauled a bunch of you folks around......:)

I'm from Blackfoot, Idaho. Am away for the next year plus but will be back doing the LRH shooting, hunting, camping, spending time in the mountains in a little over a year.

Spent some time a bit west of you, near Dallas/FW, doing some catahoula hog dawgin'. That was scary stuff for this northern boy!:rolleyes:

Yep. If I woulda read ur handle before I asked I wouldnt of had to ask.
But u should be used to jarheads not beibg the brightest things.........

Dogs on hogs is good chit man. Good chit! Them lil buggers are thick down here! We need all the help we can get.

I used to live just south of u a lil minute. Been a long time, but I went to high school up in Vernal Utah. Sure would love to have all that open range again.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.