new here

Welcome to the forum! What kind of shooting do you like to do?
I LIKE all types of shooting sports running the gamut from air, pistol, trap, front stuffers and of course modern metallic rifles and hunting. A group of friends and I use to shoot something about every weekend but there aren't that many of us left. So now I shoot mostly 100 yard targets at my home. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome from the "smallest state" in the union. "Ain't" no mountains here, lots of ocean though, have to travel hundreds of miles to get to them and appreciate what they offer. If you like to reload, shoot or general kibitz shooting sports it's like spending quality time in the gunshop or the local ranges, it's all good stuff here!!

Yes,I've done 6 restorations on cars and trucks for these folks I'm almost kin now :D.They treat my family like their own hoping I earn the right to say (hop town ) as they ya'll do.....:)
That is great. I'm going to say you already have a "second family" in Hoptown. I feel sure you would also be adopted in Tompkinsville with a "T", which is in south central KY, or most anywhere in southeastern KY.

Welcome from the "smallest state" in the union. "Ain't" no mountains here, lots of ocean though, have to travel hundreds of miles to get to them and appreciate what they offer. If you like to reload, shoot or general kibitz shooting sports it's like spending quality time in the gunshop or the local ranges, it's all good stuff here!!
Thanks for the welcome. This is shaping up to be the kind of forum that I really did not think were out there. Time will tell. Hard to count the number of forums that I have joined or monitored before quietly disappearing from them.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.