New guy here from NJ_PA_NY_WY_FL

longintooth

NJ-PA-NY-WY-FL depending on the time of year.
New to the site. Live in 5 different states depending on the time of year. Raised in the mountains of PA and the lakes of NY. Pay my property taxes in NJ now.Hunt in 5 states and fish in 3. Lifelong hunter and reloader. Getting really interested in accuracy and long range shooting and hunting in my old age(65). Learned of the site from Berger Bullets.

This site has a buch of guy's who say theyre ''old''or ''long on years'', but you could never tell it by reading thier posts. Take Royinidaho for example; He's a spry one for being 150yrs old:D (if he reads this he'll kick my butt:D)
All kiddin aside, there are as many guys who have been there/done that as there are those of us who cant wait to try. Alot of knowledge and polite folks here, and a willingness to help other fellow shooters that is beyond compare. L/R/H is a great place for anybody who loves to shoot. Glad you found it. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Welcome, glad to have you here. lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.