New Guy from Raleigh, NC...

dietz4ibanez

I have always loved guns and a year ago tomorrow someone broke into my house and stole the small collection of Rifles and shotguns I had...

Well today I am new the proud owner of a new Mossberg 835 12 gauge accu-mag with a 24" Vented barrel and fiber optic sites. It is layered in in Mossy Oak New Break-up...

So this gun came with one barrel and I will be using it for deer and bird hunting..

Of course. I am looking for a 28" accu-mag vented barrel. This is a easy task. Just not in the Mossy Oak New break up... Looking forward to what I can find here...

Also in love with some Glocks... I have my heart set on a G27 4 gen..

2011-08-15_14-44-12_872.jpg

Welcome to LongRangeHunting. Sorry about you losing your guns but that just gives you a reason to buy a bunch of new guns now. :)

That's right. I am mostly a bow hunter so I put my money into a new bow and tricked out it with all the things I wanted along with new arrows.

Also look into getting a gun safe. Like me when the first safe fills up an excuse to get another one.

Yea I may get a safe or building something anchored down and hidden in one of my closets.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.