New Guy from Raleigh, NC...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by dietz4ibanez, Aug 18, 2011.

1. dietz4ibanez

dietz4ibanez Member

I have always loved guns and a year ago tomorrow someone broke into my house and stole the small collection of Rifles and shotguns I had...

Well today I am new the proud owner of a new Mossberg 835 12 gauge accu-mag with a 24" Vented barrel and fiber optic sites. It is layered in in Mossy Oak New Break-up...

So this gun came with one barrel and I will be using it for deer and bird hunting..

Of course. I am looking for a 28" accu-mag vented barrel. This is a easy task. Just not in the Mossy Oak New break up... Looking forward to what I can find here...

Also in love with some Glocks... I have my heart set on a G27 4 gen..

[​IMG]

2. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Welcome to LongRangeHunting. Sorry about you losing your guns but that just gives you a reason to buy a bunch of new guns now. :)

3. WyoElk2Hunt

WyoElk2Hunt Well-Known Member

Also look into getting a gun safe. Like me when the first safe fills up an excuse to get another one.

4. dietz4ibanez

dietz4ibanez Member

That's right. I am mostly a bow hunter so I put my money into a new bow and tricked out it with all the things I wanted along with new arrows.

Yea I may get a safe or building something anchored down and hidden in one of my closets.