New guy from E Tn

Gristle

I have lurked for a while reading posts over the last couple of years and finally joined here recently. Mainly hunt deer on my middle Tn lease, hogs with college friends in Ga and elk in Colorado. For the last 10 years I can't even focus on deer in Tn until I get back from our annual Colorado hunt. I have worked for UPS for almost 31 years now. My daughter is fixing to graduate UT this spring and is moving to Atlanta to start graduate school in August.

We use to hunt in 71 and 711 a lot. Now that we have mules, we mainly hunt in 12. We drew deer tags this year and hunted in 711. We shot 3 mule deer and a 4x5 elk. Of course we went during 3rd season which should have had snow. I ended up getting sunburnt in 70 degree sunny, not a cloud in the sky weather.

We use to hunt in 71 and 711 a lot. Now that we have mules, we mainly hunt in 12. We drew deer tags this year and hunted in 711. We shot 3 mule deer and a 4x5 elk. Of course we went during 3rd season which should have had snow. I ended up getting sunburnt in 70 degree sunny, not a cloud in the sky weather.
Nice , good luck this coming season , hope-you get some weather, like 12"of snow at 7000' and more higher up ,is good stuff.