• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NEW Cooper 223WSSM FS/FT over 4000 FPS

rossneder

Just returned from Cooper, reblued, stock refinished, rebarreled and shot 3 times for the accuracy test, all through the same hole, even they were impressed. See the pictures for proof.

I'd like a 6.5 Creedmoor on a DPMS platform but am open to efforts that head me in that direction, e.g. 308 upper/lower etc.

I'll sell outright but realize that few of these will shoot through the same hole, in fact they only guarantee .5 moa. Price it less than retail, or trade equivalent.

Ross Neder

Cooper shots

Last edited:
Actually, a lot of their proof targets show one hole groups for 3 shots fired @ 42 yds, They're outstanding rifles. What did the rebarrel and refurb cost you?

Never knew that Cooper did a WSSM or a WSM? But I guess a phone call would clear that up.

Oh yeah, their half inch guarentee is for 100 yds and their test targets are at 42.

Last edited:
Details

I just looked at GunBroker at a few examples of the accuracy cards. There are a couple that approach this gun but the rest are clearly a ragged one hole vs a perfectly round 223 hole. Even Cooper commented on the card how impressed they were, see the pictures.

I originally had this gun as a 243WSSM, unfortunately Cooper no longer carries that caliber and they substituted the 223WSSM and refinished everything.

It appears that $1250 is the norm for completed sales so lets get close to that or trade.

I have an FFL so no issues with shipping.

This cartridge will run at over 4000 ft/s, varmints really hate that!

Ross

Actually, a lot of their proof targets show one hole groups for 3 shots fired @ 42 yds, They're outstanding rifles. What did the rebarrel and refurb cost you?

Never knew that Cooper did a WSSM or a WSM? But I guess a phone call would clear that up.

Oh yeah, their half inch guarentee is for 100 yds and their test targets are at 42.

Quickload lets me run this at 4400f/s - what would that do to a prairie dog?
Ross

Still at $1150 - Only Accurate Rifles Are Interesting!