New build thoughts

Stanm70

I am gonna start working on a build lemme know how this sounds.

-Badger m2013 action
-HS precision Sendero Stock
-benchmark 6.5mm 8.5 twist sendero contour
-Timney Nickel trigger
-Cerakoted Burnt Bronze

What 6.5 caliber would you guys do?

If I had to pick one, I'd probably go 6.5x284. Local store has tons of Nosler brass for it sitting around.

Never got into the 6.5's......But who's to say what the future might hold?

Same as normal, after military discount they are 1080 but recoil lugs and 20 Moa base included. For a short action that is.

I have 3 6.5s, a .260,.260AI, and the Creedmoor. The Credmoor and .260AI are the 2 easiest rifles I have ever loaded for. It took one range session on each and I was done. I have grown to hate fire forming brass, so my vote would be the Creedmoor. My only other recommendation would be to possibly look at a Manners stock. I have used several Mcmillians and HS stocks but really think the overallfit and finish of the Manners is better. The last couple of HS stocks really took alot of work to get the bottom metal to look right.

A whitetail/yote/muley rifle, I'm in eastern ks and my family owns land were minimum shot is 300 max out to 800. I also just want a custom rifle I have plenty of trued 700s just stepping it up.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.