new budget scope

Loud by design

hey everyone I'm in the market for a new scope and was hoping to get some of yalls opinions. currently I have two Nikon monarch 4-16x44 and one 4-16x50 rifle scopes that I bought when cabelas was running a deal on them for under $300. I also have a vortex viper 6.5-20x44 that sits atop my 223. im looking for a scope of similar quality to the monarchs I currently have and the vortex viper and am trying to stay under $350. so far I am very happy with the monarchs and am thinking of purchasing another for my new rifle but was just wondering if there is anything that im missing out on by not trying a different company or product. I am also very happy with the vortex scope I have though it does have a bit less eye relief than the monarchs though this could possibly be because of the higher magnification. the rifle im searching for glass for is a savage model 14 in 300wsm so a decent amount of eye relief is a must. the gun will mostly be used for shooting pigs out to 300 and punching paper out to 600 so im not doing any real long range stuff like most of you guys on here are. if you have any suggestions on scopes to try that are comparable to the Nikon monarchs or vortex viper please let me know. also any comparisons of scopes you may have used in a similar price point to the monarchs are welcome as well. thanks again

At $590 retail price the Rudolph V1 6-24x50mm with the T3 reticle is excellent value for money!

Specifications:

* 30mm tube
* +\- 90 MOA of adjustment
* Side Focus Parallax Adjustment
* Unlimited Full Life Time Guarantee

427a728adb974213bc3f884c4dc7ece0_zpsedab37c0.jpg

T3 reticle
26fe0c5184bdba947c90c86b3758f7ab_zpsec34b699.jpg

Contact us at: [email protected]

OK Whats so great about the Rudolph reticle ? does it come with a red nose guarantee ? :D

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts