New addition to the Allen family....

Congrats Kirby!!!!!!!

I didnt even know y'all were expecting!! SHe is a beauty buddy, congrats on the best edition to the Allen mag family!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey you all got the same haircut, it looks a little cutier on her!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congrats Kirby and Wife, you got a beautiful baby girl

congrats
steve

Kirby,
Congratulations to you and your wife. Like all the others said, this may be your finest production! Now, my daughter likes to hunt and shoot as much as I do, so start building her a gun now. As for the "boys" that were mentioned, with your arsenal and the range at which you shoot, she probably wont be seeing anyone up close for YEARS!!!!! Congratulations again, Fathers and Daughters always have a very special relationship, I know you will enjoy her.
God Bless your family,
Jim

Kirby,

Congratulations to you and your wife! I bet this little one will finally be the one that gets you to smile! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I wish you & your family the best in health and fortune with your new arrival.

Dave

Congradulations Kirby to you and your Wife it is great when they arrive and all is well and healthy. Good Luck and a great Christmas Present sent early

Cheers Bill
Australia

Congratulations to all! This is a magical time in your life, so take time to enjoy it. No matter how much more you work to better your rifle craft; you will never come as close to perfection as you did with that little one.

Kirby

I was beginning to get impatient waiting for the news. That is a very nice name for a girl. Growing up with three brothers and no sisters I found raising a daughter to be one of the most educational experiences of my life. Nothing my son does ever surprises me.

Whether she ever hunts or just trails along with you and catches butterflies does not matter, daughters are special.

Jim

Well congratulations, my man! She is a cutie. Wow, what fit and finish!

I can tell that she got her good looks from you, as her mother still has her's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

There had better be a smile behind that binky.....

4 more daughters and two sons and you'll be up with me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Kirby, Congratulations on the addition to the family.

And don't listen to all this crap about boys in the future, once they find out her old man makes long range rifles, they'll spend more time looking over their shoulders than looking at your daughter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congratulations Kirby!!

I'll bet she has you grinning from ear to ear. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm happy for you and Becky.

Festus

Congratulations Kirby!! little boy are great but little girls will steal your heart. my little girl shoot her first buck the day after she turned 6 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congratulations Kirby!!!! Don't worry about the projects, we can all wait. Take care of Moma and the little one first.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.