Sako TRG-S action 338 lapua
27.5 Ted Gaillard 1:10 twist flutted barrel
Mcmillan A5
Mcmillan bottom metal
near base 25moa
Custom solid bolt handle
Custom break
Sako trg 42 magazine
Not my scope but it will be topped off with a nightforce 5.5-22x56 NRP-2 zero stop/quick speed turrets as well as nightforce steel rings

It still has to get a coat of ceracote in coyote brown on all the metal

brenchapman4.jpg

brenchapman3.jpg

brenchapman2.jpg

brenchapman1.jpg

brenchapman.jpg

it has pillars installed and he also plastic steel bedded the action. now i just need to find some time to shoot it and get it ceracoted. more pics once it is fully done along with target pictures.

Last edited:
I see great joy in your future, that's me being a fortune teller. Let us know how the break in goes and how much fun you have sighting it in.

I definitely will i shot it and it the other day and it shoots like a 308 pretty much no recoil. Im used to shooting a 300 win mag in a 7 lb gun so this thing is a dream to shoot. Just need to do some load development and then see how far i can stretch the barrel :D:D:D:D:D:D.

That is slick! What do you charge per shot to let people try it, LOL? And it sounds like the recoil is very managable. I hope you have a great time in load development too. Keep us updated.

3 shot group at 370 yards with 93.1gr of retumbo and fed 215M and 300 grain berger Gen 2 hybrids.

IMAG0115.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.