Need scope for 300 rum

jakebrake

I am buying a 300 rum.The rifle is a Rem Sendero with a HnS stock and has been bedded.Timmeny trigger.The rifle shoots well.I would like a NForce but its a lil too much for me.Any ideas? and my shots are 700 and under.

I am a Leupold guy for many reasons. the main reason is the quality I get for the money I spend.

I like other, more expensive scopes but mainly stick to the better grades of Leupold's for more bang for the buck.

The Mark 4 are very good but depending on which one you they can be expensive also.

I know that there are other good scopes out there at Leupold prices but they have never let me down so I will stay with them.

They also give our active service men and women two a year that will only cost them Leupold's cost
(around 40% off to them) and the warranty is simply, a replacement if something goes wrong.

J E CUSTOM

I am a Leupold guy for many reasons. the main reason is the quality I get for the money I spend.

I like other, more expensive scopes but mainly stick to the better grades of Leupold's for more bang for the buck.

The Mark 4 are very good but depending on which one you they can be expensive also.

I know that there are other good scopes out there at Leupold prices but they have never let me down so I will stay with them.

They also give our active service men and women two a year that will only cost them Leupold's cost
(around 40% off to them) and the warranty is simply, a replacement if something goes wrong.

J E CUSTOM
Every scope I have bought in the last 15 or so years was a Leupold.No complaints here:)

I have a 300RUM and it wears a Sightron S-III 8-32x56 with the LRMOA reticle. I tracks perfectly and the reticle is real nice. There is a whole lot of bang for your buck with Sightron S-III scopes.....Take a few min. to really check them out.................gun).................:)

I have multiple RUMs. Leupold or Sightron SIII

I put an Elite 4200 on one. Too much for it.

My .300 RUM's all had Leupold on them. No issues what so ever, I would try a Signtron.

I also have a Sightron SIII. The glass is very clear, comparable to scopes in the very top echelons. Clicks are also very crisp. Sightron seems to have something figured out.

im not as rich as some here. mine wears a leupold 4x12ao vxII has worked fine on whitetail a bit past 500 yards

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.