Need HELP!!!!

MagnumManiac

Hey guys,
I need your help!
I am in Australia, I have had a Badger Ordnance S/S Trigger Guard S/Action assembly for my Remington 700 VSSFII on order for more than a year. I am unable to find out any info on availability or progress of my order.
My question is: Am I wasting my time with this?
Is there another company that can accomodate my need for this part?
Any info you guys can forward will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers.
MagnumManiac.
gun)

where did you order it from , last I heard Badger had the M4's in stock.

The M-4 is a great unit if your building a heavy rifle that may see overly rugged use but their are cheaper options out their like PT&G , but if your palnning to send your rifle to the depths of hell and expect it to work then the Badger is a good choice as well as the DD-Ross.

I'd E-mail Badger and ask them what the status is , their customer service is great.

Thanks guys,
I ordered the part from our Australian Remington distributor, through Remington US.
They assured me that the part would be no problem to get here, but I am still waiting.
I think I'll have to contact Badger Ordnance myself, to find out if anything is happening their end, if not I will have to order it direct.
Cheers.
MagnumManiac.
gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.