• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Need H4350 IN Reno NV

Terry Scott

Getting loaded up for spring and ran out of H4350
I'll buy what ever quantity, but need at least 5 lbs.

I know this isn't what your looking for right at the moment. But get on as many online retails sites that will send notice when they get some. I just received 16 pounds the other day. It was a little higher price then some sites but it came in and I wanted it. Good luck

Scheels stocks it but I haven't seen 4350 there in 6-8 months. You have to either call or go in and look at the available powder list to see their stock.

Have you tried the ranch store outside of Fallon? I can't remember what it is called... but it's off the beaten path and has a good amount of powder. Usually not 5lb jugs, but multiple 1# from the same lot.

Most of the guys I know who used 4350 are testing imr4451 with comparable results.

Scheels stocks it but I haven't seen 4350 there in 6-8 months. You have to either call or go in and look at the available powder list to see their stock.

Have you tried the ranch store outside of Fallon? I can't remember what it is called... but it's off the beaten path and has a good amount of powder. Usually not 5lb jugs, but multiple 1# from the same lot.

Most of the guys I know who used 4350 are testing imr4451 with comparable results.

I think you mean Frontier Liquor, next to Big R ranch store. Usually has a good selection of powder. Might be worth a call.

That's the one. I knew it was more than a gun store and real close to the big r. We stop in there after duck hunting fairly often.

Try Cal-Ranch store in Carson City, I know they have powder. H4350, don't know, but worth a try.

Recent Posts