Need a writer to test and review a new portable shooting rest

Looks pretty awesome Len. A varmint hunters dream if its as portable as those two ladies make it look.

Also LOVED the
"Proudly made in an American Garage!" part. My kind of marketing for sure.
Couldn't get the website to show me any pricing, or anything other than the main page from my phone, but then again, I'm technologically retarded.
Lemme know if no one else qualified bites. Id be interested, & try to do LRH proud with an article, pics, video, & testing.
My new build should be here in a week or two!! Looks like a fun way to test it out.

Len,

Initial tho'ts:

Sight in/range evaluation with 3 different LRH rifles, 270/338/375 cals.

Still shots and video

In the mountains LR rock busting. Again the same three rifles. Several different shooters. Requires a bit of a hike. Not much of a hike but enough to check portability.

Seeing as I didn't draw an elk tag, there will be plenty scouting/tuning opportunities.:rolleyes:

myself to set up the activities, Ziccardi Productions (professional) to do script writing/video/editing/voice over/etc.

ZicProd has some new video production tools that need a project.

Shooting to be done anyway, may as well do someone some good.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.