I need a writer to review Bryan Litz' new book.

Already have the book saw it advertized on Berger's web site the first x amount of books pre ordered would be autographed by Walt Berger, Michelle Gallagher, Eric Stecker and Bryan Litz and NOT by Auto Pen.
Len your review of the book is right on and it's good to have a second opinion.

The books autographed by Walt, Michelle, Eric and myself were the Berger Loading Manuals. The book being discussed here is "Accuracy and Precision for Long Range Shooting"; a totally different book but they were both announced on the Berger website so I can see how you thought that.

Just wanted to clarify so no one was disappointed that their book wasn't autographed by all the others.

Take care,
-Bryan

Sorry I haven't back to this thread to comment on and to thank all for their offers.

What I need in a writer is someone familiar with most or all of the terms in the book as mentioned in the summary included in this thread.

Writer should have good experience as a long range shooter.

2 or 3 good photos needed.

I'm in the middle of reading "Accuracy and Precision for LR Shooting" right now. I won't spoil the ending but what I am learning and understanding from the book is the cumulative effect of small errors and one's chances of hitting particular targets at different ranges.

Not too long ago I had the opportuinity to shoot out to 1490 yds with my 7RM. If my memory serves me, I hit an approximately 2' square steel plate 3 out of 10 shots. I wasn't feelin' too good about it because I'm used to shooting small groups at considerabley shorter ranges. To date, his book has explained some of why I had that result, that day.

I'm in the middle of reading "Accuracy and Precision for LR Shooting" right now. I won't spoil the ending but what I am learning and understanding from the book is the cumulative effect of small errors and one's chances of hitting particular targets at different ranges.

Not too long ago I had the opportuinity to shoot out to 1490 yds with my 7RM. If my memory serves me, I hit an approximately 2' square steel plate 3 out of 10 shots. I wasn't feelin' too good about it because I'm used to shooting small groups at considerabley shorter ranges. To date, his book has explained some of why I had that result, that day.
Here's a teaser for ya. The new book is the next step in expanding your understanding:)

Len,
I am a somewhat experienced shooter. Not as much a LRHunter yet, only kills at 500 and 908, but I have a high master classification in f class both mid range and long range. I would certainly like to review the book. Anything else you need to know, feel free to ask.

I'm already seein' that and I'm also quite sure A re-read or two will be necessary to get the most out of the book.
When I got Applied ballistics, I reread several parts 2 or 3 times, still going back and rereading some parts. My daughter mentioned she wanted to start shooting long range, I handed her Applied Ballistics. Then I got the new book and she says I gotta read that too? :D

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.