• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Need 7mm 140 gr Accubonds

BCMAG2

I need a box of 7mm accubonds in 140 grains. For sighting in my daughter's rifle. This shouldn't be a hard item to find, but it is. Not sure what Nosler's problem is. Let me know if you have a box to sell or know where I can find em. Thanks!

you can usually use the 140 ballistic tip in place of the 140 ab for range work... Every rifle I've used both in has shot both equally well.
I'm surprised at the out of stock on these but I see it online... I believe my lgs has a few boxes on the shelf for $30 plus tax; p.m. me if you need me to get you one... (if they aren't out.. that was a week ago...)

7mm .284 Diameter 140 Grain Spitzer Ballistic Tip Hunting 50 Count by NOSLER BULLETS

ballistic tips @ midsouth shooter supply...

I'm actually doing more than a sight in...I'm working up a load that gives decent accuracy. Her rifle is a Rem model 7 in 7mm-08, and its proving fussy, so I'd rather use accubonds for load work up . If you see some at your local store, snag me a box please. Some of the big distributors aren't taking backorders on these, and thats a bad sign in my experience..

I'm actually doing more than a sight in...I'm working up a load that gives decent accuracy. Her rifle is a Rem model 7 in 7mm-08, and its proving fussy, so I'd rather use accubonds for load work up . If you see some at your local store, snag me a box please. Some of the big distributors aren't taking backorders on these, and thats a bad sign in my experience..
Will look for some for you at my lgs... I only have one box myself so I can't sell you those... my 7stw eats them...

I'd look at w760/h414 for good accuracy and decent vel. in the m7 7-08.... I had to go there with mine when I had one... I shot sierra 140 pro hunter in mine... traded it for a ruger srh 44 mag.... like the 44 but wish I had the 7-08 back...

I think nosler is in rather deep with all the offerings they have lately and aren't getting tooled up for the regular stuff as much as they should...

My rifle builder recommended Varget or H414....I bought a can of Varget but if that doesn't work out I can easily get some 414 too. Thanks!

I am running 45.0gr of IMR 4350 in my 7mm-08 with nosler 140 partitions and it does very well, it likes the 140AB's with the same load.

Hopefully I will locate some 140 gr accubonds so I can find out for myself.

no luck here either... My lgs only had a busted open box... wasn't even sure if they were all there... last week they had several boxes... Will keep looking but the other places locally tend to be higher $...

Thanks! At this point, a higher price is not a big issue to me. I just need to get my hands on a box.