Neck tight on fired brass

So when I take a piece of fired brass and try to slide a bullet in the fired brass the top of the neck is very tight. Once the bullet gets past the initial opening of the neck it slides in easily.
On all of my other calibers the bullet slides in without any force. Anyone have any ideas?
I assume you are a reloader. If when you make your new cartridges if they chamber easy do not worry about it. I order my reamers with 2 to 3 thousands clearance. When the cartridge fires a tight neck acts as a rudder to make the bullet hit the lands square. Better accuracy. I have seen others here recommend .004 . Why? A 257 weatherby does not have a good reputation for accuracy. My reamer has .002 neck clearance. Shoots one hole with sierra 117 flat base hunting bullets. Think about it. Pressure builds. The bullet releases. Better to be sloppy? Or guided? You make the choice.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.