• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Natches #450 Small Rifle Mag Primers

I have a bunch....

But it's amazing to see that they have sold 4427 bricks of 450's in the last 2 weeks

4.427 million CCI 450 primers sold by Natchez alone in 2 weeks! That's crazy, man!

I have a bunch....

But it's amazing to see that they have sold 4427 bricks of 450's in the last 2 weeks

4.427 million CCI 450 primers sold by Natchez alone in 2 weeks! That's crazy, man!
Where did you see their sales numbers?

When I click on the link, on my smart phone and on my desk top, it shows me...
"4235 purchased in the last 2 weeks"

So I was wrong...they only sold 4.235 milliion 450 primers in 2 weeks...

It shows that right below the price

213E01F4-7517-4B21-9C1A-5A553C82E9C6.png

My computer shows the same number but viewed, not purchased
Yes, thats what I saw every time.

Views, not sales. over 4,000 views.

Me thinks somebody got cute and altered a saved copy of the page to say "purchased"...... wonder who that was???

Bout like Russian dis information....
And fake videos.....you cannot trust your eyes anymore.....

Maybe I'll just start posting primers and powder pictures that always say "In Stock". 🙂

I dunno...
Can you make me a video of Brandon saying the pledge of allegiance and admitting his son Hunter is guilty?

Also, that the U.S. will stay in Afghanistan until the Taliban are defeated like Trump defeated Isis,
and that he did steal the election from Trump.

That's good for starters.....lots of other ideas but lets start w that.

Can you make me a video of Brandon saying the pledge of allegiance and admitting his son Hunter is guilty?

Also, that the U.S. will stay in Afghanistan until the Taliban are defeated like Trump defeated Isis,
and that he did steal the election from Trump.

That's good for starters.....lots of other ideas but lets start w that.
???
WTH are you talking about?