My wife's AR ...

Discussion in 'Gun Photos' started by FEENIX, May 25, 2013.

1. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

... whatcha think!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Compact 30MM Konus 3-12x44 T30 with red and blue illuminated 550 BDC reticle with Burris X-high Xtreme tactical rings.

I don’t think I can do any better than this guy's visual presentation of the scopes features …
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W59VOtV6av8"]Konuspro T30 3-12x44 - YouTube[/ame] but I will add that the darn thing is solidly build, the windage and elevation turrets have very positive click adjustments and the optics and reticle are clear. The combination is very strong.

2. mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner Well-Known Member

Well, in my opinion, any AR is a good AR and that one looks great! How does she shoot it??

Randy

3. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

Randy,

My wife hasn't shot it yet due to weather and timing. Got it for her as a Xmas gift. Now that weather is better, perhaps we can manage to squeeze some range time together.

She has not seen the optics set-up yet ... next week is her birthday! :D:):rolleyes:

Thanks!

Ed

4. mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner Well-Known Member

Well, when all this crap about firearms and assault weapons started with our current president, my honey said, "That's it! I've had it. I got to get an AR."
    Ask and you indeed shall receive..............

Randy

Attached Files:

5. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

ATTAGIRL!!!:):Dgun)

6. Capt Academy

Capt Academy Well-Known Member

Nice AR. I carried a RRA M-4 for a number of years and it never let me down. Very accurate and never jammed! Currently using a Daniels Defense.