My New Sendero!! Thank you guys for the help!!!!

Goose Bandit

A big Thank you to the guys who have helped me put together my new sendero in the 7mm RM from mounts to rings and scope. I got the gun and Zeiss 6.5-20x50 Conquest about two weeks ago, then ordered my TPS 20 MOA rail, and Burris Tactical 6 screw rings. Made it out to the range for some load development this past Saturday. I am using Berger 168 Grain VLDs and WOW I am excited!!!! Here is the best group i shot on Saturday!! .258" at 100 Yds

View attachment untitled.bmp

Last edited:
A big Thank you to the guys who have helped me put together my new sendero in the 7mm RM from mounts to rings and scope. I got the gun and Zeiss 6.5-20x50 Conquest about two weeks ago, then ordered my TPS 20 MOA rail, and Burris Tactical 6 screw rings. Made it out to the range for some load development this past Saturday. I am using Berger 168 Grain VLDs and WOW I am excited!!!! Here is the best group i shot on Saturday!! .258" at 100 Yds

View attachment 8078

Get used to it, that's typical when everything is right. What was your load? I am using 67.5-H1000, and a WLR primer, 168 Berger @ 3.336. Very repeatable, and a deer killer too! Those 168's shoot. Good luck.

70.5 grains Retumbo
168 Berger vld
federal gold medal match large magnum primers
.003 off the lands
I haven't put it through the crono yet but I am hoping to break 3000fps

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.