"My" never leave the local gun store empty-handed rule ...

I spent the last 6 hours traveling to LGS in my area. I also went to a gun show in hopes of finding something I may need. In the end I only found a # of CFE Pistol and box of ELDM's. The gun show was packed with people, but reloading supplies were sparse or over priced (a brick of CCI 250's was $200). I was able to sell a rifle at the GS. Bye bye Bergara.
View attachment 540107
The last couple gun shows that I attended were big disappointment's. Slim pickings on components that were over priced and used guns with price tags that were more than a brand new ones of the same model.
Amazing that so many people still go. Me, I'm done with them.

The last couple gun shows that I attended were big disappointment's. Slim pickings on components that were over priced and used guns with price tags that were more than a brand new ones of the same model.
Amazing that so many people still go. Me, I'm done with them.
I agree. The only good thing about Gun Shows is you get a number of eyes on any guns you are selling. The rifle was sold within 15 minutes of walking in the door.

…that blind pig and acorn thing… OINK!! OINK!!!!!!

$49.99/1k

Attachments

• IMG_7651.jpeg
    IMG_7651.jpeg
    252.3 KB · Views: 67
Buy now- there's a 100% chance that it won't get any cheaper.
Yes sir! I sorta coughed and puked in my mouth a little (sorry) when paying. Last primers I bought were less than half that price. I am probably going back, I like CCI SP but when shooting 2 handgun matches a month, running drills/practicing with a buddy, and running a PCC in the carbine matches 50/50…. Thousand primers don't last long!

My local Scheels had H1000 recently - I bought 2 lbs for $51 each. Came back a few days later and they still listed it as available. Asked for 2 more lbs and they said it was my lucky day - those were the last 2 lbs from the shipment.

…that blind pig and acorn thing… OINK!! OINK!!!!!!

$49.99/1k

By the way, before anyone thinks I hogged the primers (see what I did there?) all to myself, they have/had these on a pallet and not the shelf. There are plenty left and same for all the ammo. Was glad to see it.

1707580838256.png
I just picked 1 of these kits up and also bought a used Lyman sizer from Fleabay... I didn't know how rare these have gotten until I broke the handle assembly on my current one... I'll have a couple sizers around so I'm not dead in the water if I break something like I am until stuff shows up...

View attachment 542340 I just picked 1 of these kits up and also bought a used Lyman sizer from Fleabay... I didn't know how rare these have gotten until I broke the handle assembly on my current one... I'll have a couple sizers around so I'm not dead in the water if I break something like I am until stuff shows up...
I bought a new,old stock ,as a spare a few years ago. Ended up using it while waiting for parts for my 45 year old original. Now I use one for soft lube and one for hard lube with my home made heater.