My latest painting

Bigcat_hunter

Its not a photo but it kind of looks like one! So I figured I'd post it here. I call it "The Final Seconds". I almost named it "Which one would you shoot?" haha. This painting was inspired from hunting the rim rocks above Prineville Reservoir in Central Oregon. We found a cat den and several deer kills but never did connect with the cougar. I am sure he was watching us the whole time we were looking for him! They really need to let us run dogs in Oregon. Anyway, I am selling prints if anyone is interested. They should be ready by the end of next week. They will be $250.00 for prints on canvas. They will also be framed. Size; 16" x 24". Just visit my website if you want one at; Paw Prints - Wildlife Fine Art in Central Oregon or PM me. If anyone can help me post this picture in this thread please reply. Here is a link to the painting from my site;

http://www.pawprints-fineart.com/images/the_final_seconds_001.jpg

Last edited:
Bigcat,

Very nice picture.

I can help you out if you would like. Do you want to post it yourself, or have me post it for you?

I've PM'd you basic instructions, if that doesn't work, let me know!

Bill

Bigcat,

Very nice picture.

I can help you out if you would like. Do you want to post it yourself, or have me post it for you?

I've PM'd you basic instructions, if that doesn't work, let me know!

Bill

Hey I cant post it for some reason. I have a Macintosh. Mabye thats why I am having trouble.

Here you go!

thefinalsecondssj6.jpg

Well!!

I believe I'd shoot the cat first the deer would be apt to hang around longer after the shot than the cat would me thinks! LOL!

Nice, very nice painting! :D

Chuck

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.