My Florida deer

Bill Maylor

This is a picture of my Deer from NW Florida and 1 double bearded turkey. Bill M
Floridawallhangers.jpg
aylorgun)

Well thank you sir! My wonderful niece from Virginia is here for a visit and showed me how to post a picture :D:D:rolleyes: after trying for 2 years.I have some catching up to do with some posting on this sitegun)Bill Maylor..

I hunt in Calhoun Co. Off Co RD#1. Been there 14 years in the same food plots. We have a very good hunt club. 15 members and 3500 acres.It has been fun. Bill Maylor..

Very nice! My buddy and I are in a club in Clayton ,Al. I got a nice 9pt this year . but it's a 7hr drive from Tampa.
We may try to find something closer next year. My buddy has a camphouse in Madison Co.

The deer are smaller here then in most states. We dont have the mineral content in the soil for essential growth in body size. These deer were 2 1/2- 4 1/2 year old. every once and a wile you will get you a good one if you sit there long enough:rolleyes:. There are tons of deer in Fl, its just hard hunting because of the thick underbrush.I love hunting in the RAIN. The big boys will get up and move around during the line storms that cross the Gulf Cost. Most people dont like hunting in the rain and I understand, but around here in the daylight hours they will move around in the rain. Bill Maylor..

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts