My Florida deer

Discussion in 'Trophy Photos' started by Bill Maylor, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Bill Maylor

Bill Maylor Well-Known Member

This is a picture of my Deer from NW Florida and 1 double bearded turkey. Bill M[​IMG]aylorgun)

2. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

Show off

Some day I will have a set like that, in the mean time if you run out of wall space you can ship them up here and I will store them for you.

3. Bill Maylor

Well thank you sir! My wonderful niece from Virginia is here for a visit and showed me how to post a picture :D:D:rolleyes: after trying for 2 years.I have some catching up to do with some posting on this sitegun)Bill Maylor..

4. RockZ

RockZ Well-Known Member

Nice bucks
    What area do you hunt
    I live in fl as well

5. Bill Maylor

I hunt in Calhoun Co. Off Co RD#1. Been there 14 years in the same food plots. We have a very good hunt club. 15 members and 3500 acres.It has been fun. Bill Maylor..

6. RockZ

RockZ Well-Known Member

Very nice! My buddy and I are in a club in Clayton ,Al. I got a nice 9pt this year . but it's a 7hr drive from Tampa.
    We may try to find something closer next year. My buddy has a camphouse in Madison Co.

7. trebark

trebark Well-Known Member

Wow, those bucks are bigger than I expected. Always thought that a BIG Florida deer weighed 100lbs.

8. JUDD

JUDD Well-Known Member

Nice deer...Congrats

9. Bill Maylor

The deer are smaller here then in most states. We dont have the mineral content in the soil for essential growth in body size. These deer were 2 1/2- 4 1/2 year old. every once and a wile you will get you a good one if you sit there long enough:rolleyes:. There are tons of deer in Fl, its just hard hunting because of the thick underbrush.I love hunting in the RAIN. The big boys will get up and move around during the line storms that cross the Gulf Cost. Most people dont like hunting in the rain and I understand, but around here in the daylight hours they will move around in the rain. Bill Maylor..

10. srttim

srttim Member

Man thats some nice FL deer. Where I am from near Daytona we don't see deer of that size.

11. luke

luke Well-Known Member

Congrats on some awesome animals.