My first Jewell...

Holmes

and I am impressed!

I upgraded from a Rifle Basix LV-1 and there is certainly a difference.

The Rifle Basix is a good trigger for the money but the Jewell is a work of art.

I have mine set at my preferred 16 oz. and the pull weight is very consistent as measured with a Lyman electronic gauge.

This is absolutely the cleanest break I have ever experienced and I can't wait to hit the range with this new toy. I've never truly experienced a complete absence of overtravel before.

Now, if the weather would simply cooperate, I might get a chance to carve a few ragged holes
smile.gif

BTW, I purchased the trigger from Georgia Precision and their service was very good as well as attractive pricing.

Regards,

My dad just ordered another one for his 6.5wsm after debating over the rifle basics trigger. Every time he asked me what he should get I just told him, how many people trade their Jewell triggers in for Rifle Basics triggers, and for only how much more money?
grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.