My First Elk!

Congratulations on a great job and having the mental tuffness to keep hunting till the end. thanks for the story, always nice to read about the hunts. hope i can post something this year, haven't been hunting yet.

the only thing that's hard for me to believe about this story is that an 18 yr old doesn't know how to post pictures on here!

Oh its that i dont know how... what its called is super slow bang you head on the wall for three hours to upload pictures dialup... Well hate to burst everyones bubble but i got him scored and he exceeds everyones including my expectations... He gross scores at 349 B&C!

I found something rather interesting when cutting up my elk this past weekend... upon removing the muscle from the hindquarters i found a broadhead emdded near the hip bone surrounded with massive chunks of scar tissue it appears this bull had been through quite alot before i ran into him!

Oh its that i dont know how... what its called is super slow bang you head on the wall for three hours to upload pictures dialup... Well hate to burst everyones bubble but i got him scored and he exceeds everyones including my expectations... He gross scores at 349 B&C!

That is awesome! Real nice bull :D You're gonna have to work hard to beat him ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts