My 7 Prc is really growing on me !

Dang.. Send a note to Gomi-san [email protected] tel him about the problem. If you don't get an answer, I will follow up for you.

I am a non stocking March dealer. Long story
That's awesome thank you for that. I sent an email earlier to a different email. I will wait a few days and use the one you provided if I don't hear anything. Pm coming to talk March.

That's awesome thank you for that. I sent an email earlier to a different email. I will wait a few days and use the one you provided if I don't hear anything. Pm coming to talk March.

Gomi is the main man for issues, repairs, etc. Copy Mari-san [email protected] She runs the world-wide communications. You can tell them you got their emails from Nez Rongero

Lucky for me we are getting ready to leave for an antelope hunt. My main rifle went down today so taking my back up and the wife's 7 prc as a backup to mine. Hopefully when we come back it will be here. Factory 180 ammo is doing a blistering 2826 average. Far fetched from the 2975 on the box.
That is my exact average with the 180 factory in a 22 inch barrel.

I just put together an 18" 7PRC last week. Shot it for the first time, only seating depth testing with 180ELD-Ms, this Sat. Favorable results. Glad that I started with ADG brass. I got it before the barrel.