Muzzle break

LexRick

I have a browning a bolt 7mm stw that I got in a trade. Recoil isn't as bad as expected but muzzle jump is pretty good. Thinking about a break just don't know what to get. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 20190725_185721.jpg
    20190725_185721.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 473
I also really like side exit baffle style brakes. I really like the Hawkins Precision brakes. I just put a 3 port model on my .284 and had it blended to the barrel. Recoil is like a .22-250, it's great.

side discharge brakes only. I have a couple from Piercision rifles, installed by axisworks in Tempe. Night and day difference. The most recent was a 3 port brake put on a sporter barrel on a 300 weatherby. It makes the rifle shootable without getting beat up.

Every brake I've used works great, APA's little Jimmy(discontinued) APS small pain killer and T3 Terminator brake.

Kinda a what tickles your fancy. The APA would win me out just because of the tunable ports. I saw stock flex being a concern with brakes with top ports. You could just open enough to keep it flat and no more with APA's.

Last 3 breaks for me have all been Area419. 2 hellfires and 1 sidewinder. Really happy with them.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts